Monday, January 10, 2011

Reason?

Many people say things happen for a reason..
Reason?
Sometimes,the reasons are just unexplainable..

People come into our life..for different purposes..to serve as different individual in life..
"teachers : to teach us right and wrong in life..teaching us to score in examinations..guiding us to become the person we wanna be in the future.."
"friends : to share laughter and happy moments together..lending ears when we sad..seeking new adventures and experiences together.."
etc..

I don't know why I met 'you'(erhh..actually I do know how I know*anyway*)..I don't know why I love 'you'..
Does it really happened for a REASON?Or it is just FATE..I can't tell 'you' why I love 'you'..But I'm really glad and happy to know 'you'..'You' have entered my life..There is no doubt about it..'You' meant a lot to me..'Missing you' seems like is on my thing-to-do-list everyday..I will treasure all the moments that we have and create more wonderful moments together in the future..I will play my part to appreciate,care and love 'you' all the best I can..



I love'You'..

3 comments: