Saturday, January 29, 2011

2011

2011..

I'm turning 20 soon already..entering another chapter of my life..but still got people mistaken me for being 17..
should I be proud of that?I mean I already almost 20 le..
haiz..><
maybe I should just accept those 'compliments'..thx yo..

I started this year with something good..something beautiful..
something that called LOVE..
ya..i found YOU..^^

I miss YOU..

your presence has definitely enlightened my life..thank you for entering my world..
though we might be apart,our hearts will always be together..a simple message everyday is enough to show that you do care about me as much as i care bout you..

i like your smile..i like the way you look at me..i basically like everything about you..

love is actually not that complicated..all should come from within..you need not to learn how to love someone as long as it comes from your heart..and i can feel it..
thank god that i found you..

I love YOU..

No comments:

Post a Comment