Monday, August 10, 2009

My sis's convo..

08/08/09-Saturday

Early morning had to wake up early to KL..Unable to attend the ILTS..Sorry Jun and OSW..LOL..

Went to UM first to pick up my bro..Then only to my yiyi's house..My parents have to go early to UPM for the convocation..We all went later..


My sis's convocation..



From my big bro..


From my xiao yiyi..

My bros..

Shu Chee Jie..


Jie jie with Kong Kong and Mah Mah..



Joe, Nicole and HoeSiang..

Have to help her to take pics..No time to SMS also ah..Haha..



^^


Haiz..Have to hold handphone for her also.. =.=''


Jie Jie and Mummy..


Me and Mah Mah..


Siang and Mah Mah..



DFA lo..Haha..


My twin bro lo..Look alike ma?


All of us share the same smile..LOL..

DFA take 1..


DFA take 2..
After that went for dinner near my sis's house..All we had there just chicken nia..No vegetables(yeah!!)..First time 8 of us had dinner together at KL..Usually Kong Kong has to stay at home to jaga Lucky..
Had a night at KL and then back home the next afternoon..

No comments:

Post a Comment