Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Birthday..


Yup..Is his birthday..Happy birthday oh..

14/08/09-FRIDAY

Cyn Sheng's birthday is on 13th August with is yesterday..He belanja us makan steamboat at simpang dua there..Rich hor..

Number of people came : 4 L6, 1 U6, 3 F5, 2 college students(same age 1) and 5 college students(older than us by 1 year) = 15 + 1 (himself) = 16

So we had to spill to 2 tables..My table's really eat a lot..They kept on taking the meatballs and eggs but the other table only took once..


Stop pointing, Michelle..

Shu Wei aka Shu Dah~



Chuan Sheng and Timothy..



Wang Keat..


Don't eat too much BALLS and EGGS!!Otherwise your face will turn out like this >>>



LOL..I didnt edit this pic ah..I only change the brightness and contrast..


You can have it..
After that,they went to I-MAX but Shu Wei. Michelle and I went home..Like that lo..

No comments:

Post a Comment