Sunday, July 5, 2009

To Pantai Remis..(part 1)

03/07/09-FRIDAY

After came back from tuition, I faster cleaned up then waited for Boon Chuan to fetch me to pantai..I would stay for 3 days and 2 nights..We reached there around 7.30pm(I think)..Haha..Then Boon Chuan rode motor and fetched me to a western restaurant to meet with Kar Hei, Tze Wen and Bee Suan..Ching Lee and Soo Voon couldn’t make it for the night..

After the meals(because the night was still young),we played “Stack ‘em”..More interesting pictures at here..

Then, Boon Chuan and I went to the playground next to Er Jieh to join his(a guy looks like Jay Chow one,but I always forget his name ) birthday..Xiao Ying, Kai Jing, Nano, Peter and (who else ah I can't remember and sorry because I still get you guys names right)..

Like that lo my first night at pantai.

3 comments:

  1. 0.0" ying~~ omg!!! i should have gone v u!!!! i missed her so so so so so so so so much!!

    ReplyDelete