Thursday, July 16, 2009

HaHa / Sob & ErrhhhHHH / ^^

15/07/09-WEDNESDAY


== HaHa ==
P : What is PKM for u?
J : .........
T : My house there can detect the connection of PKM..
P : U know what T thought it is??
J : Wat??
P : PARTI KOMUNIS MALAYA..
J : ('0')..watde..
(actually is Pusat Komputer M###..I think T's head is overloaded with Sej..)




== Sob (good 1, not son of bitch) ==

I was completely turned down..So mad at myself..How can I be that #### to fall in love with 'you'?! Make me feel so miserable for how many weeks..Plus the sms 'you' sent.. ...........

At first I admit that I was very mad at 'you' by the way 'you' replied me..

But now, thank 'you' for that, really..Help me awake myself from my dream..Shouldn't have start liking 'you'.."Impossible" like what 'you' said..I won't da ni de zhu yi again..I promise..It is better for both of us to continue as friends..Now, if 'you' let me choose between RELATIONSHIP or FRIENDSHIP, I will choose FRIENDSHIP.. (I really think so)..Because FRIENDSHIP will last forever..




16/07/09-THURSDAY

== ^^ ==

It is good to have the talk with 'you' yesterday..Feel so much better now..Hope(not hope,must!!) our friendship will last for a long time..



-To Someone Very Important-

5 comments:

  1. I really interest in tat girl,
    who is she?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL STILL EMO AH? HAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you leh. keep it up. don't be swayed by emotions too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to : Cassey..
    next time got chance i only tell u k?

    to : XD (jun)& jef
    thx jef..^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. no problem^^
    next time when I come back lor
    =)

    ReplyDelete