Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1st year 1st sem

There goes my first semester in university..How fast the times flies..Yeah..Though it is just my first semester,I think i have grown wiser(at least a bit la) in every matter..

Now already back home..But I'm kinda miss the university..>< Does it sound weird?Though it is just first semester,I already miss everything there(I have 9 more semesters to go actually)..><

Anyway,these are some of my projects during the semester..

First painting during Mersing Trip
Title : Flow with the Nature

First painting project
Title : Havoc on Civilization

Second project
Framing a View



Third project
Room with a View


Furniture-making

Go Green event


Arhh..Bye bye sem 1 and hello sem 2..^^ But before that going to have fun during this CNY break..=]

Happy Chinese New Year to all.. GONG XI FA CHAI.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment